How Do I...?
Click to Home

Go To Search
Follow us on Facebook
Refresher Course Page 4
Who do I call if I see a rule violation or if the range needs maintenance?
Call Des Moines County Conservation’s main office at (319) 753-8260.

Even when no one is available at the office, the answering machine gives callers the option to reach Park Rangers or the Director via cell phone directly without having to redial.

Des Moines County Conservation counts on its range members to supervise the activities taking place on the shooting range. If you encounter a situation that violates range policies, we ask that you first remove yourself from any potentially hazardous situation and then report the violation immediately.
Previous Page Next Page
Des Moines County Conservation
13700 Washington Rd.
West Burlington, IA 52655
Ph: (319) 753-8260